2012 RLCNE Convention--November 9-11
Planning for the Future and Forging Ahead!
REGISTRATION is currently underway here. Our business meeting will take place on Saturday, the 10th. Training will be integrated into the day, and will be included as part of activities on Friday night and Sunday morning for those who are able to stay for that, as well!
AGENDA ITEMS (Order is still being determined):
- Officer's Reports (Chair, Treasurer)
- Consideration of bylaws changes (if any)
- Consideration of resolutions (if any)
- Election of Officers and Directors to serve through the 2014 Convention
- The "Real Nature of Politics"
- Developing and Delivering a Persuasive Message
- Communications Workshop
- Public Speaking Workshop
- Interviewing with Reporters
- Grassroots Lobbying
- Getting the Most from your Booth, Table, or Exhibit
- Building Coalitions
- The Political Party as a Vehicle for Change